AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

« Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

« Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Juil - 19:53

Cool, un rp alors?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

« Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Juil - 19:54

Lola > Les trucs compliqués ? xD Tu as déjà une petite base ? ♥
Ariana > Yep ! ♥ Je t'envoie un MP demain pour parler un peu de la situation -genre où quand, comment xD-. Mais je ne pourrai pas le commencer avant mercredi; :3
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Juil - 19:58

Bah on en parle demain et je la commence ? I love you 
Lola B. Wilde
Lola B. Wilde

Lola la banane

⊱ statut matrimonial : Célibataire
⊱ où es-tu ? : Au pays des bisounours
⊱ humeur : Joyeuse
⊱ célébrité : Bonnie Wright
⊱ messages : 1466
⊱ inscrit le : 15/10/2011

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Juil - 19:59

Pas vraiment d'idée, tu as quoi comme lien de libre ?
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Juil - 20:09

Ariana > Parfait. ♥
Lola > Comme je disais à Ariana, je n'ai pas trop de lien prédéfinis. donc, j'ai tout ce qui peut te passer par la tête de libre.xD
Lola B. Wilde
Lola B. Wilde

Lola la banane

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Juil - 20:11

Après, es tu quelqu'un qui aime faire la fête ?
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 16:32

pas du tout. :/
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 16:37

Lysandro M. Dell'Anna a écrit:
Les deux. xDD Lys' est un toxicomane accompli -je sais pas si c'est possible mais bon xD- et il a eu une femme. Ils se sont mariés lorsqu'il avait 18 ans, mais une année et demie après, ils ont divorcé parce qu'elle ne supportait plus son comportement et sa toxicomanie. Mais le problème c'est que selon lui, il n'a plus aucune raison de vivre, donc il n'essaye pas de s'en sortir.

2 pages plus tard mdr

ah oui ça se ressemble xD bien que Jared lui ce soit plutôt consolé en couchant de tous les côtés mdr Bon je pense qu'on pourrait trouver un truc assez positif
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 16:46

je pense aussi ! Maintenant, faut y réfléchir ! XD
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 16:52

xDD oui ! C'est sûr ! Bon par contre je pense que Jared trouverait ça con qu'il pense ne plus avoir de raison de vivre et lui dirait sûrement clair et net xD
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 16:54

Ce qui pourrait laisser Lys' assez sur la défensive aussi... Il serait du genre à répliquer « tu peux pas comprendre, tu as pas vécu c'que j'ai vécu. » alors qu'il en sait rien..
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 17:07

Mdrrr et justement si, ce qui pourrait mener à une conversation interessante
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 17:43

Et au pire, on peu donc faire ça par rp, et voir sur quoi ça débouche ? :d
Lola B. Wilde
Lola B. Wilde

Lola la banane

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 17:57

Alors faut qu'on se trouve un intérêt comment pour voir comment on se serai rencontré.
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 17:59

Décris moi Lola alors. ♥
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 18:03

Dac moi ça me va ^^
Lola B. Wilde
Lola B. Wilde

Lola la banane

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 18:07

Lola aime faire la fête, rencontrer de nouvelles personnes, elle est un peu dragueuse mais très sérieuse quand elle est en couple.
Elle fait ses études en photographie. Elle est simple, drôle, impulsive, joyeuse.
Après, comme tout le monde, elle aime se balader, passer du temps avec ses amis, écouter de la musique
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 18:52

Jared > J'ouvre le sujet demain. ♥ Si tu as une quelconque idée, ma boite à MP est ouverte. :p
Lola > On pourrait partir sur la musique ? C'est une vraie passion pour Lys.
Lola B. Wilde
Lola B. Wilde

Lola la banane

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 19:27

Oui, ça me va. On part sur quoi comme lien ?
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Juil - 17:32

Dac, je t'avoue qu'après ma longue journée à animer et me dépenser avec des gosses en pleins soleil j'ai le cerveau qui a fondus xDD donc à ta guise
Anonymous
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Juil - 18:12

Une amitié, une partage de passion ? :o
Lola B. Wilde
Lola B. Wilde

Lola la banane

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Juil - 19:26

Oui, ça me va :)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.   « Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links. - Page 2 Empty

« Come as you are, as you were as I want you to be as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. » • Lys' links.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2